onsdag 20 juli 2011

Rauk 'n' roll


Hell yeah!

So this morning, I got a call...
And guess what?

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!

I'm so thrilled, and I'm really longing for next year when I get to go. Seems like really far away, but at the same time, it's more than a year ago since I decided I wanted to go. Time flies.

And tomorrow some of my favourite girls are coming over. I'm right now trying to decide what to eat and stuff like that. So difficult. What about tacos, candy, chips, soft drinks, icecream, and some other junkfood?  Or maybe, I should break a trend here and serve them salad, carrotsticks, a vitamin drink, and some chewinggum - for clean teeth? That sounds much better. At the same time I can invite a yoga instructor, and talk about environmental issues. Doesn't that sound great!? :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar